PELL CITY, Ala. (WIAT) -- St. Clair County authorities are searching for a man after he reportedly failed to appear in court on charges of Robbery 1st and producing porn with a minor, according to Pell City Police.
Christopher Allan Fomby, Jr., 18, stands around 5'7" tall and weighs 129 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. His last known address is on Broken Angle Drive in Pell City, Ala.
Police are asking anyone that has seen Fomby to call Crime Stoppers at 205-254-7777 or leave a tip online and get your private code number.
- FBI received tip on Florida suspect but did not investigate
- Special counsel's office charges 13 Russian nationals, 3 Russian entities
- FBI: Mom of kidnapped girl apparently was tied up in home
- 17 lives lost too soon mourned after Florida school shooting
- In many US states, 18 is old enough to buy a semiautomatic
It's something many people take for granted, until it's needed in an emergency situation: 911.Read More »
The Sipsey Town Council has voted to terminate the police chief.Read More »
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) -- After a violent start to 2018, Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin announced a new initiative to battle crime in the city.Read More »
An Anniston man is charged with murder in the death of his wife, hit and killed by a freight train.Read More »
Dreamland Barbeque has come a long way since it opened as a hillside cafe in Tuscaloosa in the late 1950's, and if it wasn't for a dream, Dreamland could have been a final resting place.Read More »